Emsculpt Neo pushes the boundaries of body contouring by simultaneously combining 2 different modalities in one procedure to help you burn fat and build muscle at the same time. On average, patients saw 25% more muscle and 30% less fat. Book a consultation to speak with one of our providers regarding Emsculpt Neo and reach your body contouring goals sooner rather than later!
What It Treats:
- Burns fat
- Builds muscle
- Creates body definition
- 30 minutes for each area
- Initial correction of 6 treatment sessions (1 week apart)
- Followed by 1 treatment every 4-12 weeks
- Or followed by 1 treatment series of 6 sessions total every year (as maintenance)
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: no down time
- Common Side Effects: localized workout soreness
- Rare Side Effects: no side effected reported by our clients
Base Deal (1 treatment session)
- $850 per session
- 6 Sessions: $3400 | Save $1700
- 12 Sessions: $5100 | Save $5100
- 6 Sessions + 10 CoolSculpting Cycles: $6300 | Save $6300
Check out our promotion page
- Our clients report a fitted, slimmer, firmer, toned, and sculpted body
- Lifted buttcheeks, stronger abs, arms, and legs (depending on the area treated)
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Emsculpt Neo?
EMSCULPT is the first FDA-cleared noninvasive treatment for body sculpting that utilizes 2 unique modalities in one. EMSCULPT NEO utilizes one applicator that simultaneously emits synchronized RF and HIFEM+ to help you burn fat and build muscle at the same time. With 30 min treatments, it has become easier to reach your desired body goals. On average, patients saw 25% more muscle and 30% less fat.
How does Emsculpt Neo work?
EMSCULPT NEO uniquely combines RF (Radiofrequency) heating & HIFEM ( High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic Technology). The muscle begins by warming up with the help of RF- similarly to a warm-up, in doing so, the muscle is prepared for the stress (contractions) produced by Emsculpt Neo. In less than 4 minutes, the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis (fat cell death). HIFEM+ energy contracts the muscle fibers at intensities that are not achievable during a voluntary workout. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. Clinical studies showed on average a 25% growth in muscle volume.
What can I expect with my results?
When following the recommended treatment plan, patients saw on average 25% more muscle growth and on average 30% less fat. *Results may vary
What areas can I treat?
Arms: Biceps, triceps
Legs: Inner, outer thighs, inner thighs, quadriceps, hamstrings