Nob Hill Medical Aesthetics is excited to be the first and the only clinic in San Francisco to bring you EMFace. EMFace lifts and tones your face without using needles by combining radiofrequency with electromagnetic stimulation to lift and tighten the face and brow. As the only procedure that addresses and restores the quality of your facial muscles and even stimulates your collagen and elastin, EMFace is a great solution for facial aging.
What It Treats:
- lifts and tightens facial muscles
- Reduces wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Corners of the mouth
- 20 minutes per session
- Initial correction of 6 treatment sessions (each 1 week apart). *Patients will experience an immediate lifting effect after their first treatment, and full results will occur at 12 weeks.
- Since each person is unique and has different needs when it comes to the depth of wrinkles and desire for lifting, clients are encouraged to do at least one series of Emface every 1-2 years, which totals 6 treatment sessions. Clients can return for additional treatments if recommended or desired.
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: no down time
- Common Side Effects: no reported side effects
- Rare Side Effects: no reported side effects
Base Deal (1 treatment session)
- $1000 per session
- 4 Sessions: $$3200 | Save $800
- 6 sessions: $4800 | Save $1200
- Check out our promotion page
- Skin lifting and tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
- Muscles tone improvement
- Collagen and elastin improvement
Commonly Asked Questions
What is EMFace?
EMFACE is a revolution in facial treatments. By emitting both Synchronized RF and HIFESTM energies, it simultaneously affects the skin and muscles. The end result is fewer wrinkles and more lift naturally without needles. Best of all, EMFace treats the full face in only 20-minutes!
How does EMFace work?
If you're familiar with EMSculpt for your body, EMFace works in a similar way. EMFace uses High-Intensity Facial Electrical Stimulation—or HIFES—to contract and strengthen the delicate facial muscles, causing a lifting effect. EMFace combines radiofrequency with electromagnetic stimulation, focusing on the elevators of the face—the frontalis and the zygomaticus major and minor muscles. The frontalis elevates the brow. The zygomaticus major and minor muscles elevate the corners of the mouth and lift the face. The combination of the treatments increases the tone and size of these muscles and also decreases wrinkles
What results should I expect from EMFace?
Clinical Studies showed that the simultaneous emission of Synchronized RF and HIFESTM energies reduces the effects of the facial aging process:
Average of 37% less wrinkles
Average of 23% lifting effect
Average of 30% increase in muscle tone
Is EMFace right for me
Patients looking to rejuvenate and get a ‘lift’ are candidates for EMFace. Those with metal plates or implants in their face are not candidates for this treatment.
How many sessions do I need?
It's recommended to have 4-6 treatments total, each spaced one week apart, to see full results. However, the amount of treatments needed will depend on each person's different needs and desires to remove wrinkles as well as rejuvinate skin
When will I see the results?
Patients may notice an immediate lifting effect after their first treatment but full results will occur at 12 weeks.