Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeauvaue are all cosmetic neuromodulators that block nerve impulses and prevent unwanted movement of facial muscles. This barrier of movement can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, prevent new wrinkles from forming, and give patients a more youthful, refreshed appearance in as little as 15 minutes. Under our skilled staff who each have countless hours of experience, Nob Hill Aesthetics is proud to call Botox one of our signature services.
What It Treats:
- Facial wrinkles
- Excess sweating
- Crows Feet
- Lip Flips
- Gummy Smiles
- Masseter Muscles (jawline)
- Under arms and hands (from excessive sweating)
- Bunny Lines (the fine lines on either side of the nose)
- 15 minutes per area
- Treatment every 3-4 months
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: no down time
- Common Side Effects: swelling and bruising on injection site
- Rare Side Effects: droopy eyelids, allergic reaction, and infection
Base Deal (per unit)
- Tox Club Members: $12/unit
- Regular Price: $18/unit
- 100 units: $1200 | save $600
Check out our promotion page
The number of units required depends on the area treated, need, and history with botox
Total units range from 10-50 but example procedures like chin (2-6 units), crows feet (5-15 units), and lips (4-6 units) provide an example of baseline units required
- Most of our patients start seeing less wrinkles and a refreshed face in as early as 3 days after the injection
- Full results however won't kick in until 14 days after the treatment
Konstantin Bukov, MD
Madeline Kaveri, RN
What is a neuromodulator?
Our office is proud to carry 4 different options for your toxin needs. This includes Botox®, Xeomin, Dysport®, and Jeuvaue®. Botox Cosmetic®, Xeomin, Dysport®, and Jeuvaue® are cosmetic neuromodulators that block nerve impulses and prevent movement of facial muscles. In doing so, they temporarily remove wrinkles in the brow, forehead, and around the eyes. Other areas such as the masseter or ‘jaw muscle’, can be injected to slim down or ease discomfort due to TMJ. Book an appointment now and discuss with one of our master injectors the pros and cons of each option as it applies to your specific needs and circumstances.
Why Nob Hill Aesthetics?
While a quality product is essential, a skilled hand is critical. Dr. Bukov and all of our Nob Hill Medical Aesthetics providers have undergone extensive training and with many years of experience, all of our providers have mastered the art of performing Botox®, Xeomin, Dyport®, and Jeuvaue® injections.
What can I expect during my visit?
When you arrive at your appointment, one of our providers will work with you to address your concerns. Depending on your goals, our Botox®, Xeomin, Dyport®, and Jeuvaue® experts will determine the treatment plan that fits your desired goals. Generally, after the consultation, the procedure takes only 15 minutes. With no downtime, you will be in and out! Making it easier to stay on track with your Tox treatments. Don’t forget to ask about our Tox membership for extra savings!
What can I expect after my treatment?
After your Botox treatment, you can expect to experience some mild side effects and have some restrictions on your activity. Here are some things you can expect after your Botox treatment:
- Mild Discomfort - You may experience mild discomfort during the Botox injection process, but this typically subsides quickly. Some patients may experience mild redness or swelling at the injection site, which can also resolve quickly.
- Restrictions on Activity - To ensure the best possible results, you may be advised to avoid strenuous activity, alcohol consumption, and exposure to high heat or extreme cold for 24-48 hours after your treatment.
- Gradual Results - While some patients may see an immediate improvement in the treated area, the full effects of Botox will take 7-14 days to become apparent. It is important to be patient and wait for the full effects of the treatment to develop.
- Temporary Results - The effects of Botox are not permanent, and you can expect the results to last for about 3-4 months. After this time, you may need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain your results.
- Follow-Up Appointment - Your medical professional may schedule a follow-up appointment with you to evaluate the results of your treatment and discuss any further treatment options.
It is important to follow any aftercare instructions provided by your medical professional and to contact them if you have any concerns about your treatment or its results. Botox is a safe and effective treatment, and most patients experience minimal discomfort and are able to return to their normal activities soon after their treatment.
When will I see results?
The results of Botox injections can vary from person to person and depend on several factors, such as the area being treated and the amount of Botox used. Results for Botox®, Xeomin, Dyport®, and Jeuvaue® injections can appear as early as 3 days after the treatment session. Keep in mind though that a full 14 days may be required for your final results to show.
- During this time, the Botox will gradually begin to take effect, temporarily relaxing the muscles and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. Patients may notice that the treated area appears smoother and more youthful-looking.
- It is important to note that the results of Botox are not permanent, and patients will need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain their results. On average, the effects of Botox last for about 3 to 4 months, although this can vary depending on the individual.
- It is also important to follow any aftercare instructions provided by your medical professional, such as avoiding strenuous activity and not rubbing the treated area, as this can affect the results of the treatment.
- If you have any concerns about your Botox results, it is always best to follow up with your medical professional to discuss your expectations and any further treatment options.
Who is a good candidate for Botox?
Botox is a safe and effective cosmetic treatment that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While it is a popular treatment for many people, not everyone is a good candidate for Botox. Here are some factors to consider when determining if a patient is a good candidate for Botox:
- Age - Botox is most commonly used by patients over the age of 30 who are beginning to notice the signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. However, there is no specific age limit for Botox, and older patients can also benefit from the treatment while younger patients use Botox as a preventative.
- Skin Type - Patients with healthy skin that is not excessively thin, damaged, or sensitive are typically good candidates for Botox. Patients with skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis may not be suitable for the treatment.
- Type of Wrinkles - Botox is most effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles that are caused by facial expressions, such as frown lines and crow's feet. Patients with deep wrinkles or wrinkles caused by sun damage may not see as much improvement with Botox.
- Overall Health - Patients who are generally healthy and do not have any underlying medical conditions are good candidates for Botox. However, patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a neuromuscular disorder, or have a history of allergic reactions to Botox should not receive the treatment.
- Expectations - Patients who have realistic expectations about the results of Botox are good candidates for the treatment. Botox can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but it is not a permanent solution and patients will need to undergo repeat treatments to maintain their results.
Overall, the best way to determine if a patient is a good candidate for Botox is to schedule a free consultation with our qualified medical providers or other qualified medical proffesionals. They can evaluate the patient's skin type, medical history, and expectations to determine if Botox is the right choice for them.
Areas around the eyes
Area in-between the eyebrows
Injections to the masseter muscle can help to relieve pain from Bruxism (teeth grinding), create the appearance of a slimmer jaw line through muscle hypertrophy, and help to minimize TMJ ( temporomandibular joint) symptoms.
Treatment price: ?
Reduce the appearance of the gums when smiling with a couple of units of Botox between the nose and upper lip to reduce the appearance of any “gummy” smile, creating a more appealing and natural smile.
Treatment Price: $200
The lip flip includes injecting a few units around the lips (orbicularis oris muscle), which gives the lip its form and shape. Botox helps the lips relax and “flip” outwards, giving the subtle illusion of a fuller lip. Perfect for those who are not ready for a lip filler.
Treatment Price: $200
For underarms, feet, and hands. Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition that causes excessive sweating in areas such as the axillary, feet, and hands. However, this can be effectively treated with Botox. Results vary, but results can last up to 8 months.
Treatment Price: $1,200
Find the right plan for you!
Receive a personalized plan based on your Neurotoxin needs!
As a member, you will have the ability to spread the cost of your Botox/Xeomin/Dysport/Jeuveau plan into monthly payments. This will make it less impactful when treatment time arrives.
Exclusive Toxin member pricing
You will receive your own personalized Botox/Xeomin/Dysport/Jeuveau plan at $12 per unit vs $18 per unit as a normal member during the membership period
You will have accessibility to your membership anytime and anywhere! Simply download our OPUL app or view their website to view your profile, your treatment plan, and track your funds.
Skip the line!
Avoid checking out every time and schedule quick appointments online
Savings all year round!
You will enjoy monthly savings on your favorite treatments and be part of exclusive deals offered throughout the year.
No Strings Attached!
You will have the option to cancel at any time, and although we are unable to give any refunds, any remaining credit on your account can be applied towards any services/products at Nob Hill Medical & Aesthetics.