As an FDA approved injectable, Sculptra helps fight against facial aging by gradually replacing lost collagen (the most common protein in the body that is used to support the body's cells and tissue
What It Treats:
- Repairs underlying skin structure
- Adds fullness and volume to the face
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Addresses the shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies
- Corrects the signs of facial fat loss
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines (right below the corners of the lips)
- Hollow temples
- Sunken cheeks
- Nasal labial folds (lines right above the corner of the lips)
- 30 minutes
- 2 treatment sessions (6-8 weeks apart)
- 3rd treatment session (12 months after for maintenance)
- Each treatment session requires 2 syringes
- 4th treatment session may be needed depending on severity of volume loss
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: 2-5 days
- Common Side Effects: swelling, bruising, tenderness, injection site pain, itching, bleeding, nodules
- Rare Side Effects: allergic reaction, vascular occlusion
- Per Vial: $950
- 4 Vials: $3420 | Save $380
- Check out our promotion page
Each treatment session requires 2 vials
A typically treatment series will cost $5700
- Results may take time, but usually appear 6-12 weeks after the injections
- Our clients report to have a fuller, more youthful appearance (due to the stimulation of the collagen process)
- Results will continue to improve for months
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen—the most common protein in the body that is used to form a framework to support cells and tissue—for results that can last up to two years.
Sculptra helps to address the underlying cause of facial aging and not just the symptoms! Although there are other antiaging treatments, they are not the same and cannot tackle the issue from within.
What is Sculptra made of?
Sculptra is made with biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and helps to rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments administered by a trained specialist.
What should I expect from my treatment?
One of NHMA providers will inject Sculptra into the appropriate dermal plane where strands of collagen support your skin's structure. Over time, Sculptra helps the body reproduce lost collagen. The number of injection appointments and the number of injections per appointment vary from person to person, depending on how much collagen has been lost. On average, three injection appointments are needed over a period of a few months.