CoolSculpting ELITE™ is a nonsurgical procedure unlike liposuction. Without anesthesia, surgical incisions, post-surgical complications, and most importantly, downtime after the procedure, CoolSculpting is a great method cleared by the FDA to get rid of fat permanently from areas like the abdomen, flank, inner thigh, outer thigh, and chin. In addition, CoolSculpting ELITE™ is the latest and most advanced technology that treats 30% more fat tissue than the standard CoolSculpting machines.
We are proud to be considered ranked among the top 2% of CoolSculpting practices nationwide.
What It Treats:
- Permanent fat cell reduction
- Address unwanted fat
- Outer thighs
- Inner thighs
- Love handles
- Depends on the area treated
- Varies from 2-5 hours
- Our use of multiple machines however will decrease treatment duration
- Most clients will need a minimum of 1-2 treatment sessions per area treated (6-8 weeks apart)
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: little to none
- Common Side Effects: soreness, bloating, bruising, swelling, and numbness may last a few days to weeks
- Rare Side Effects: Roughly 0.01% of our clients reported an enlargement of the tissues treated 2-5 months following the treatment the may require surgical intervention for correction
Cost (On Sale!):
- $750 per cycle
- Package Deals ($3300 for 6 cycles, $5000 for 10 cycles, $7500 for 20 cycles)
- Cost varies per body part treated and number of cycles needed (a consultation is required for a cost estimate)
- Arms: $2400 or more
- Abdomen: $3000-$5000 or more
- Inner Thigh: $1200-$2400 or more
- Outer Thigh: $2400 or more
- Our clients reported a slimmer body smaller waistline, and stronger abs
- Results are localized on the treated areas only
- Most results will appear 4-8 weeks after the initial procedure
- All results will show after 12 weeks of the treatment
What is CoolSculpting ELITE™?
Nob Hill Medical & Aesthetics is committed to bringing you the latest technology in body contouring for the results that matter. CoolSculpting ELITE is an upgraded system that allows for the treatment area of two areas at once. It also offers new ELITE applicators designed for improved fit and comfort.
How does CoolSculpting work?
Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures compared to the surrounding tissues. By using Coolsculpting technology, we can deliver a precise cooling to the targeted area. The fat cells in the area are then crystallized and die. Over time, the body eliminates the dead cells.
What makes CoolSculpting ELITE™ different?
Up to 18% more tissue treated per cycle. Multiple treatments/ applicators in one machine. This will increase efficiency and will save you treatment time. More points for your loyalty reward program with Alle (more savings!).
How long does CoolSculpting take to see results?
Usually, results may be seen about three weeks after the procedure but the most dramatic changes are apparent two months after the CoolSculpting procedure.
Where can CoolSculpting be used?
CoolScolpting is designed and FDA cleared to target the following areas: abdomen, flank (“love handles”), inner thigh, outer thigh and double chin.
CoolSculpting versus liposuction?
CoolSculpting is a nonsurgical procedure, and this is the main advantage and differentiating factor from liposuction. There is no anesthesia, no surgical incisions, no post-surgical complications and, most importantly, no downtime after the procedure. Anyone can have it done and return to their normal activities right away.
What Sets us Apart From Others
Nob Hill Medical Aesthetics consistently ranks in the top 2% of CoolSculpting practices nationwide. In addition, we are the only practice with four Elite systems in one location. However, What sets us apart is our expertise in body sculpting and our ability to combine technologies to provide exponential results. Our methods to achieve the best results relies on both CoolSculpting Elite and EMSculpt NEO. As the only Med Spa with both machines, we utilize CoolSculpting ELITE™ to “de-bulk”, and EMSculpt NEO to take you to the next level by building muscle and further reduce fat cells. Combining these modalities provides the best in non-surgical body contouring, often with stunning results.
Is CoolSculpting ELITE™ right for me?
It is hard to asses who is a candidate and how many sessions are needed. We highly recommned you book a complete assessment with one of our experienced coolsculpting technicians for the right treatment plan for you.
Are CoolSculpting results permanent?
Once the fat cells die and they are eliminated from the body. They're gone for good. The area that has been already treated will never accumulate as much fat as before.