Our non-invasive Morpheus8 treatments combine microneedling and radiofrequency technology to rejuvenate your skin from the inside out. Say goodbye to wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven texture, and say hello to smoother, tighter, and more youthful skin. With minimal downtime and customizable treatment options, Morpheus8 offers the perfect solution for a radiant, age-defying complexion.
What It Treats:
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Skin Laxity
- Acne Scars
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Stretch Marks
- Thighs & Buttocks
- Any Scars or Stretch Marks
- Varies depending on the area treated
- Will typically last anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes for most areas, but can take longer for larger areas like the thighs or abdomen
- A series of multiple sessions is recommended (3-5 sessions is the most common for the best results)
- An example of the ideal treatment series would be 3 sessions each 2-4 weeks apart
- Post treatment care like (moisturizing and avoiding intense sun exposure) is important
- Maintenance sessions may be recommended
Recovery Time & Side Effects:
- Recovery Time: Minimal downtime (certain things like avoiding intense sun exposure)
- Common Side Effects: Side effects may include redness, swelling, bruising, peeling, and skin texture changes (these usually are short and temporary but may persist at most for a few days)
- Rare Side Effects: Infection, scarring, hyperpigmentation, allergic reaction, nerve damage, and burns (these are very very rare and the vast majority of patients never encounter any rare side effects of this nature especially under the care of our experienced and skilled providers)
- Original price: $1200 per Face Session
- Original price: $1500 per Face+Neck Session
- Face - 3 Sessions for $2880 | Save $720 | 20% Off
- Face & Neck - 3 Sessions for $3600 | Save $900 | 20% Off
Check out our promotion page for more info
*Individual results may vary
*Results may take awhile to appear as collagen production continues to enhance skin quality
- Improved Skin Texture
- Reduced Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Tighter Skin
- Diminished Acne Scars
- Smoother & Even Skin Tone
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Cellulite Improvement
- Long-Term Collagen Production
Konstantin Bukov, MD
Madeline Kaveri, RN
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that combines microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) technology. It works by using tiny needles to create micro-injuries in the skin's surface while delivering controlled RF energy to the deeper layers of the skin. This dual action stimulates the body's natural collagen production, leading to skin tightening, improved texture, and a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines. The combination of microneedling and RF energy is effective in addressing a wide range of skin concerns and promoting overall skin rejuvenation.
Is Morpheus8 Safe?
Morpheus8 is considered a safe and well-tolerated cosmetic procedure when performed by a qualified and experienced healthcare provider. It has a very low risk of significant side effects, and downtime is typically minimal. However, as with any medical procedure, there can be potential side effects, including temporary redness, swelling, and mild discomfort. Patients should undergo a thorough consultation and follow post-treatment care instructions to ensure safety and optimal results.
Am I a Candidate for Morpheus8?
You may be a candidate for Morpheus8 if you have concerns about skin laxity, wrinkles, fine lines, or other cosmetic skin issues and are seeking non-surgical rejuvenation options. A consultation with our qualified healthcare provider is essential to assess your specific skin concerns, medical history, and treatment goals to determine if Morpheus8 is a suitable option for you.
What do I need to know before Morpheus8?
Here are some important things to know about Morpheus8:
- Non-Invasive: Morpheus8 is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that combines microneedling and radiofrequency technology to rejuvenate and tighten the skin without the need for surgery.
- Versatile: It can address a wide range of skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, skin laxity, acne scars, and uneven skin texture, making it a versatile option for many individuals.
- Minimal Downtime: While there may be some temporary redness and swelling, downtime is generally minimal, allowing patients to return to their daily activities relatively quickly.
- Gradual Results: Results are often gradual, with the full benefits becoming more noticeable over several weeks to months as collagen production increases.
- Safety: When performed by an experienced provider, Morpheus8 is considered safe, but potential risks and side effects should be discussed during the consultation.
What to expect right after Morpheus8?
Right after Morpheus8 treatment, you can expect some immediate post-procedure effects:
- Redness and Swelling: It's common to experience mild to moderate redness and swelling in the treated areas, which can last for a few hours to a few days.
- Sensitivity: The treated skin may be sensitive, and you may feel a sensation similar to a mild sunburn.
- Tingling or Tightness: Some patients report a tingling or tightness in the treated area, which is generally temporary.
- Makeup: You can usually apply makeup to conceal any redness and return to your daily activities shortly after the treatment.
- Follow Instructions: It's essential to follow any post-procedure care instructions provided by your healthcare provider, such as avoiding sun exposure and using gentle skincare products.
The intensity and duration of these effects can vary depending on the individual and the treatment settings used. Most patients find that these side effects are manageable and subside within a few days. Over time, you can expect to see gradual improvements in skin texture, tightness, and overall rejuvenation as collagen production
What are the risks of Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is considered a safe procedure especially so under our qualified and experienced providers at Nob Hill Aesthetics, but there are some potential risks and side effects to be aware of:
- Redness and Swelling: Immediate side effects can include redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, which are typically temporary and subside within days.
- Skin Discoloration: In rare cases, changes in skin pigmentation can occur, leading to darkening or lightening of the treated areas.
- Infection: Although rare, there is a minimal risk of infection, especially if post-treatment care instructions are not followed.
- Scarring: While Morpheus8 is designed to minimize the risk of scarring, improper post-treatment care or rare complications may lead to scarring in some cases.
- Unpredictable Results: Individual responses can vary, and it's possible that not everyone may achieve the desired results.
- Rare Complications: Extremely rare complications, such as burns or allergic reactions, may occur but are uncommon.
What Does the Morpheus 8 Procedure Feel Like?
During a Morpheus8 procedure, you may feel a combination of sensations. Most patients report a warming or heating sensation as the radiofrequency energy is delivered into the skin. Additionally, you may experience a mild prickling or stinging sensation as the tiny needles create micro-injuries during the microneedling phase. These sensations are generally well-tolerated, and your provider at Nob Hill Aesthetics can adjust the intensity to ensure your comfort during the treatment.
How Long Do the Results From Morpheus 8 Last?
The longevity of results from Morpheus8 can vary depending on factors such as the person's age, skin condition, lifestyle, and the extent of the treatment. Typically, patients can expect to see noticeable improvements in skin texture, tightness, and tone for up to several months or even more after the procedure. While the results are long-lasting, periodic maintenance treatments may be recommended to sustain the benefits over the long term. Your provider at Nob Hill Aesthetics can provide personalized guidance on the ideal maintenance schedule based on your specific needs and goals.
Is Maintenance Required After My Morpheus8 Treatment Series
Possibly, but periodic maintenance treatments may be recommended to sustain the benefits over the long term. Most of our patients do return for maintenance at least once a year.